Monday, October 26, 2009

Help with getting a vehicle.?

As an Ohio resident, I'm not sure if there are any agencies that can help with getting a vehicle.



I am a 40 year old single mom who is not working at the moment. I have a very limited income that still leaves me scrapping to pay all of the monthly bills. I am going through chemo for cancer and it is really making things difficult. I have a an '88 which is on it's last leg. Even if I sell this scrap, it leaves not much to get another hunk of junk. Forget a loan, forget applying for financing, I don't have enough income to make payments of any amount.



Is there any place to turn? Anyplace that would help? Even if a promisary note was signed and bare minimum payments were agreed upon..like what might be left after the utlities were paid monthly? I've got to have some form of transportation (without having to ask others) in order to get back and forth for treatments, get meds and to the store and to pay the bills.



Desperate need of assistance here. Any ideas?



Help with getting a vehicle.?

Check with the people you are going to for your treatment. There should me some type of medical service that provides transportation to get to your treatments. As far as giving you a car goes I think you can forget that. Also if you asked this on your home computer it might be time to think of getting rid of it and what ever your paying for Internet access. You appear to have more important things to speed money on.

No comments:

Post a Comment