Monday, October 26, 2009

Which university should I choose?? U of Maryland or U of Richmond?? Thank you for your advices!!!!?

Hi,is any one can give me some opinions about these two schools?which one I should attend will be better for my future..



UM is a bigger school but have many big classes and TA classes, but have many professors have good backgrounds as well. UM also have more diverse students, but pretty much gooood students that I need to compete with, too.UR is smaller, and small classes, all taught by professors...but it looks those professors not as good backgrounds as UM's . Obviously, less students, and more opportunities to get involve in school lives.Since UM is public school, it is usuallymore %26quot;massy%26quot; than a small private school U of Richmond, and has lower quality in teaching or forcusing students since is TOO BIG, or we can say UR propably has better learnning enviroment?However many people say, UM has better reputation than UR, which can add more weight to my resume in the future.Btw, I got a lot financial aid from UR which I dont need to work study and apply for loan, but in UM I need to..



Which university should I choose?? U of Maryland or U of Richmond?? Thank you for your advices!!!!?

I'd say if you can get financial aid, go for it. I live in northern Virginia and went to UM, which is closer. I loved the place. A professor's resume doesn't tell you anything, and after elementary school, class size doesn't count for much.



Which university should I choose?? U of Maryland or U of Richmond?? Thank you for your advices!!!!?

You can get a good education anywhere... It all depends on you. You can go to the best school in USA and still not become successful....it all depends on you and your hard work... Good Luck!!! :)



Which university should I choose?? U of Maryland or U of Richmond?? Thank you for your advices!!!!?

Which UM are you talking about? There is one in College Park, MD and another in Baltimore, MD



The University of Maryland at College Park as a very good business school. It is better than UM at Baltimore and U of Richmond. The business school at UM in College park is ranked #30 on Business Week's Undergraduate business rankings list.



You didnt say which UM you got into, so I dont know if you are talking about Univ of Maryland at College Park. If you did get accepted to University of Maryland at College Park, you should go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment