Monday, October 26, 2009

How do I determine how much my business is worth?

I am applying for a loan and want to list my business as an asset, but I am not sure how determine it's worth. I bought an Exit Realty Franchise; I paid $30k for the franchise, plus all the office equipment, insurance, ect. I use the money from my commissions to pay the bills and the rest goes as my salary. As of now very little money has gone into the %26quot;business%26quot; except expenses. My agents have yet to close any deals. So without a real financial statement, is my business worth anything when I am pocketing profit? Yes I know I am not a very good businesswoman, you don't have to tell me.



How do I determine how much my business is worth?

you probably could have started a real estate agency without a franchise - just work as an agent for a major brand. That type of business is hard to value - because if YOU leave, there is NO revenue, so it's basically worthless to try and sell

No comments:

Post a Comment