Monday, October 26, 2009

I am a convicted felon and I want to apply for a specific federal grant for college how would I go a

I know that these loans/Grants are avaliable I just don't know what to look for specifically



I am a convicted felon and I want to apply for a specific federal grant for college how would I go about that?

Check out Pell grants. You can contact a financial advisor at the college you want to attend and ask them, too.



I am a convicted felon and I want to apply for a specific federal grant for college how would I go about that?

first of all you need to get information on the loan on grant that you need then get in touch with an represenative and ask them all the questions that you need answered that is they job there will be no problem asking



I am a convicted felon and I want to apply for a specific federal grant for college how would I go about that?

good to know that you better yourself. IF i where you, i would start by calling the college that i would like to go, and ask about the grants, US federal grant can be obtainted thru college or go directly to the website. but i would recomend you to go and talk to a student counselor he/she will direct you better and also give you a orientation about your career.



best of Luck!



I am a convicted felon and I want to apply for a specific federal grant for college how would I go about that?

go to this website: http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/



You can receive a grant if you qualify. Here is some of the information you could use.



This is question 31 on the paper FAFSA.



This question cannot be left blank.



Answer No to this question if:



You have never had a conviction for possessing or selling illegal drugs. The conviction was not a state or federal offense.



The conviction occurred before you were 18 years of age and you were not tried as an adult



The conviction was removed from your record



If you answer Yes, then use the drug conviction worksheet to determine your eligibility. Past convictions do not automatically make you ineligible for student aid.



Even if you are not eligible for federal student aid, complete and submit your FAFSA because you may be eligible for state or school financial aid.



For more information about Drug-Related Convictions, call the Federal Student Aid Information Center 1-800-433-3243.

No comments:

Post a Comment