Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cash problems?

I ran into some financial difficulties before I knew it I applied for way to many pay day loans. Now I made payment arrangements with them but my checking account is in negative and car payment needs to be paid. I am basically a single mother trying to do what I can. Does anyone know how to help me I do work right now and I need to bring my checking account back to positive.



Cash problems?

Best advice is to tighten your belt immediately. If you're getting behind on your payments CALL your creditors right away and explain. Most are much more understanding if you communicate with them.



Cash problems?

Ask everyone you know can they donate something to you to sell on ebay....that way you are not borrowing, you are not begging, and you actually are creating a business for yourself that will save you taxes as a home biz.



Cash problems?

I have found several legitimate work at home sites so far, and I made $500+ in October, over $700 in November, $900+ in December, $700+ in January, and over $850 last month. They are free to join.



Please click my screen name or avatar for more information and a link for proof of payment.



And by the way--never join a work at home program that wants you to pay up front. If they were making that much money, they wouldn't need to charge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment