Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Is buying a house is good idea for me?

Is buying a house is good idea for me?



I would like ask your suggestion about whether buying a house is good for me or not. 1. I earn approx 64K/annum, gives me 3600. So far the job is steady, may expect it same next two years atleast.Not have obtained my Green card, but have applied and pending legally.



2. I used to have a BMW, unluckily had lot of problems with it and had to buy a new coralla after spending a lot of money before selling it. So my new car loan + depreciated BMW vaule + left unpaid loan all constituted to 19,600 toatlly.



new car = 17K Old bmw bought for 14.5K, Spent for fixing the beemer 5k :-(( Sold the old bmw after fixing for 7K Carried over from old beemer loan = 3K. car loan ==%26gt; 17 + 3 = 20K (approx) 3. Other than that, I recently got married and has a new born. Marriage expenses etc got me 17 k in CC.



Monthly expenses are 2200 including 1000$ for rent.



Should I buy a house? Can I pull it off? Please advice me.



Thanks a lot.



Is buying a house is good idea for me?

you should consider a home that has a monthly payment equal or near you monthly rent. Also you might have to pospone the home buying process until you can cover the closing cost which can range aproximately 20K. I think a home is better.



Is buying a house is good idea for me?

Do you plan on living in the same area for over 5 years? If so, talk to a local real estate broker to see what value of home you qualify to buy.



Is buying a house is good idea for me?

l would suggest you reduce your debt before entering into mortgage to buy a house.l would like say why spend so much on car loans when you could have saved up money to buy one cash.Car lose you money.I would suggest you read financial books like the richest man in Babylon by George s claison or richdad poor dad by Robert kiyosaki



Is buying a house is good idea for me?

I wish my advice could be helpful.And here is a good resource.Check it up.http://carloan.featured-resources.info/f...

No comments:

Post a Comment