Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I want to go to medical school and become a doctor...?

But is there anything I can do to avoid getting $100,000+ of student loans and debt? Also, what are some good scholarships I can apply for? Any other tips would be great, thanks.



I want to go to medical school and become a doctor...?

Start contacting medical schools and go to their open house events. Some cost $10 or $15 dollars for the day and include lunch. While you are there you can ask these questions to the students and staff. The fin aid staff can tell you about programs like fellowships they offer or school specific aid they offer. You will find out all the info about curriculum plus get to talk to other students who are in the same boat as you. Good Luck!



I want to go to medical school and become a doctor...?

go to www.scholarships.com and look around. dr's have to pay a lot of malpractice insurance-look at being with a hospital or large practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment