Wednesday, May 26, 2010

How do I contact HUD if I think my mortgage company is wrong?

I cannot get any answers or communication from my mortgage co. since I applied and was told I was approved for a HUD Partial Claim Loan. I signed the papers, the MOrtg.co signed and mailed back to me. now they say *(mort.co) they changed their mind. who can i call. I really think what happend is my Mort co never filed the papers with HUD after they were signed %26amp; approved. and they just noticed that. I need to talk to someone at HUD and get a straight answer.



How do I contact HUD if I think my mortgage company is wrong?

Call your local HUD office and ask them if you have a loan or partial loan whatever on file with them? The Mtg. Co. may have just backed off with interest rates going up or something. I don't blame you. someone should give you a straight ans. If your local office won't help go higher, ask to get the ph. # for the state office and talk to someone there. good luck.



How do I contact HUD if I think my mortgage company is wrong?

Sometimes company's sell your loan.

No comments:

Post a Comment